New growth opportunity – build your ideal practice panel in a desirable suburban community!
- Outpatient practice, solo-provider initially with plans to add a second Physician within a year
- Clinic will also have Pediatrics and Urgent Care onsite
- Call is shared amongst a larger group; will be 1:12 and supported by nurse triage
- Easy access to specialty referrals for your patients within our system, fully integrated via Epic EMR
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Able to sponsor H-1B visas
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness or sign-on bonus available
About Waukesha, Wisconsin
You get the very best of both worlds in Waukesha. This charming, yet contemporary city offers a historic downtown, a sun-drenched lakefront, multiple opportunities for outdoor recreation, and is close to both Milwaukee and Madison, yet far enough from the chaos of city life.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.