The ACC is a patient-centric, chronic condition management solution for the elderly poly-chronic population. The center is aimed at improving both clinical and financial outcomes for the patients we serve, beginning with those on Medicare.
- Innovative interdisciplinary clinic that focuses on providing comprehensive care to medically and socially complex patients to improve health, quality of life, and reduce avoidable inpatient utilization
- Highly collaborative team-based approach with on-site services including full-time clinical pharmacist, mental health, social work, exercise therapy, and health navigator, as well as part-time dietitian and spiritual health
- Opportunity for rewarding work with an underserved patient population.
- All patient appointments at least 30 minutes. Typically see 8-10 patients per day
- Clinic open Monday through Friday, 8:30 to 4:30
- Patient panels are co-managed with APN
- Call 1:4, telephone only, no inpatient responsibilities.
- Support staff includes RN and 1:1 medical assistant ratio
- Performance based bonuses are available.
About Central Chicago, Illinois
The city center area covers a little more than 4 square miles, lying roughly between Division Street on the north, Lake Michigan on the east, 26th Street on the south and Halsted on the west. The three branches of the Chicago River meet in this area and the area is considered the city's commercial hub.
The area known as the Loop is a section within downtown, surrounded by elevated tracks of the rapid transit network. Many of downtown's commercial, cultural, and financial institutions are located in the Loop. Today, the Loop is also used to identify the larger downtown area.
River North contains the Magnificent Mile, a concentration of high-end retail. The central area is home to Grant and Millennium Parks, skyscrapers, museums, and shopping; and is the site of the city's largest parades: the annual Christmas, Thanksgiving and Saint Patrick's Day parades.
You're never far from any activity in this buzzing area, historic architecture, amazing social scene, high culture and professional sports.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Together, we make healthy happen.