Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a full time Family Medicine physician to join our Bartlett, Illinois practice
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Outpatient only practice with hospitalists covering patients at Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including malpractice insurance
- Easy access to specialty services for patients through our health system, integrated via Epic EMR
- 36 patient contact hours per week
About Bartlett, Illinois
There is always something to do, see or hear in Bartlett, Illinois. This community, rich with parks and countless family activities is located Northwest of Chicago, is approximately 35 miles from the Loop and 20 miles from O’Hare Airport. Bartlett owns or leases more than 380 acres of park lands, including indoor and outdoor pools, two golf courses, a ski facility, a skate park, bike trails and many playgrounds.
This friendly community has a highly-ranked school district, vibrant shops and a great selection of restaurants.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.