Do what you do best. Leave the rest up to us.
Join Advocate Aurora Health in Bonduel, Wisconsin, a quaint community where you can enjoy a relaxed lifestyle and build a successful family medicine practice.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Easy access to subspecialty services in Green Bay for your patients
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Outpatient position with 1:26 call group (phone only)
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with top rated schools
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
About Bonduel, Wisconsin
Bonduel is a growing community that has all the benefits of small town living with the conveniences that result from access to larger cities. Located in between Shawano (to the west) and Green Bay (to the east), this quaint location provides residents with a relaxed lifestyle coupled with virtually no crime and excellent schools.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.