Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Chicago, Illinois.
- Join a well-established practice in the Bridgeport area of Chicago
- Outpatient only, full time position
- 36 clinic hours per week – open to a 4-day work week
- EPIC EMR
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- 24/7 Nurse triage support
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Bridgeport (Chicago), Illinois
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.