New clinic in Crivitz, Wisconsin!
Advocate Aurora Health has opened a new clinic in Crivitz, Wisconsin, a safe, family friendly community that offers limitless recreational activities year round. Due to community demand, it is anticipated that the incoming provider can establish a full practice in a very short period of time.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Significant sign-on bonus available
- Up to $290,000 income guarantee
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Access to a full spectrum of subspecialists in Marinette
- Safe community with excellent school system
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
About Crivitz, Wisconsin
Located along the Peshtigo river, Crivitz is a quaint community that offers outdoor enthusiasts a vast playground of woods and waters. From whitewater rafting and fishing to hunting, snowmobiling, and ATVing you can find year-round family recreational fun in this town.
Crivitz is also home to exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.