Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a family medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Crivitz, Wisconsin – a safe, family friendly community that offers limitless recreational activities year round.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000
- Significant sign-on bonus available
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Access to a full spectrum of subspecialists in Marinette
- Safe community with excellent school system
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Crivitz, Wisconsin
The Gateway to the North!
Located along the Peshtigo river, Crivitz is a quaint community that offers outdoor enthusiasts a vast playground of woods and waters. From whitewater rafting and fishing to hunting, snowmobiling, and ATVing you can find year-round family recreational fun in this town.
Crivitz is also home to exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.