Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a board-certified Family Medicine physician to serve its patients in Crystal Lake, IL.
- 1.0 FTE
- Family Medicine
- Located at the Good Shepherd Outpatient Center at 525 Congress Pkwy, Crystal Lake, IL
- 100% outpatient
- Call schedule: 1:5
- 36 clinic hours per week
- Open to 4- or 5-day work weeks
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certified/board eligible in Family Medicine
- New and experienced physicians are welcome to apply
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital in Barrington is a leader in delivering the most advanced medical technologies and comprehensive health care services available in Illinois’ northwest suburbs. In 2017, Advocate Good Shepherd completed a four-year modernization project to ensure health care delivery remains outstanding and attuned to the evolving needs of the community. This project improved the patient care experience by enhancing privacy and making it more convenient to access inpatient and outpatient services. Advocate Good Shepherd is part of Advocate Health, one of the top 12 nonprofit health systems in the country. We help people live well.
About Crystal Lake, IL
Crystal Lake is located 50 miles northwest of Chicago, a short drive from O'Hare International Airport, near several major highways and interstates. The Union Pacific rail line provides easy access to Chicago. The Route 14 corridor is filled with big name retailers and restaurants, interspersed with many local specialty shops and dining places.
With its longstanding motto of "A Good Place To Live", Crystal Lake is also a very good place to visit, dine, shop, play, and enjoy all of the amenities of its modern city of over 40,000, which still retains its small-town charm.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.