Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a family physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, a beautiful community at the base of Lake Winnebago. This highly collegial environment with heavy patient demand makes this a rewarding, secure position.
- Two year income guarantee up to $352,488
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000
- Multispecialty clinic with access to a full contingent of specialist
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Outpatient position with excellent call (phone only)
- Collegial group focused on quality patient care and access
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with excellent schools
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Located about an hour from Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay and at the base of one of the country's largest inland lakes, Fond du Lac is known for its world-class fishing, windsurfing, snowmobiling and ice fishing, Lake Winnebago is a four-season playground located in the heart of the community.
Fond du Lac offers a small town feel with the amenities of a much larger city. The area boasts great golf courses, beautiful roads, hiking and biking trails, great quality of life, outstanding schools and a low crime rate.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.