Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Aurora Health Care in Germantown, WI
- On site specialties include: OB (across the parking lot), Ortho (across the parking lot), Ambulatory Surgery (across the parking lot). Lab, X-Ray, Chiro, acupuncture, weight loss and Rehab are onsite. The site has a draw for labs to be sent out, but has a point of care testing on site. In addition, Menomonee Falls clinic is 6 miles away that has access to all types of care.
- Collegial team with excellent camaraderie. The Germantown clinic is small, but strong and physicians can call leaders and talk directly to them with the ability to make changes at the site that make sense for the clinic.
- Great location, great care team, easily accessible to suburbs and city.
- 4 to 4.5 day work week ranging in time from 7 am to 5 pm
- Physicians can do procedures if desired
- Outstanding clinical support structure with an MA assigned to each physician. There are two 2 MA’s assigned to each team to float in the clinic and help where needed. There are also two nurses on each team who do Triage. There is an APC who sees their own patient panel. The Menomonee Falls, Germantown and Hubertus site share a regional float APC who covers PTO, LOA, and any other staffing shortage.
- EPIC EMR
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Germantown, WI
The Germantown area features a distinct array of attractions and events that draw visitors from all over Wisconsin and beyond. Germantown area residents and visitors have ready access to a multitude of well-maintained municipal, county and state-operated park sites, which come together to offer an exhaustive list of outdoor activities. From tennis and basketball courts, trail systems and playground equipment to athletic fields, ball parks and opportunities for water sports, the area’s park sites are favorite year-round destinations. Golfers also have plenty of options when it comes to finding a challenging game on the greens. Germantown is home to two well-manicured courses—Blackstone Creek Golf Club and Riversbend Golf Course. Kettle Hills Golf Course in Richfield and Silver Spring Country Club in Menomonee Falls are also excellent choices in the immediate area. In all, there are 45 golf courses located within a 15-mile radius of the heart of Germantown.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.