Join a traditional primary care practice in the Advocate Lutheran General Hospital patient service area at our Glenview clinic. Be a part of a LARGE call pool, nurse triage, and outstanding administrative support.
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Outpatient only practice with hospitalists covering patients at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including malpractice insurance
- Easy access to specialty services for patients through our health system, integrated via Epic EMR
- 36 patient contact hours per week
About Glenview, Illinois
The Village of Glenview had 350 residents when it was incorporated in 1899. Today, the population is almost 47,000. Located in Cook County, the Village's fine amenities and services, excellent schools, 34 parks and playgrounds covering more than 290 acres, numerous options for shopping and dining and proximity to local expressways and commuter trains have made it one of Chicago's premier suburbs -- a vibrant, thriving community that manages growth with success and style.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.