Advocate Health, the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system is seeking a Family Medicine physician just minutes outside of Milwaukee, in the coveted community of Greenfield, WI.
- The position is open do to growth
- Collegial, energetic team atmosphere
- Recently renovated, large, multi-specialty clinic. Other onsite specialties include neurology, orthopedics, podiatry, allergy, GI, cardiology, OB/Gyn, rheum, pulmonology, and a diabetes educator.
- EPIC EMR
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Greenfield, WI
A Milwaukee suburb pledged to progress
Just seven miles southwest of Milwaukee, Greenfield is an established community of nearly 37,000. Its proximity to both the downtown area and suburbs make it a desirable place to live for those who enjoy easy access to civic amenities and employment opportunities while preferring to reside in a quiet atmosphere.
This beautiful suburban community affords its residents all sorts of opportunities when it comes to work and play!
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.