A fantastic opportunity awaits you in small town Wisconsin! Aurora Health Center - Hartland, in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin's coveted Lake Country, is seeking a family medicine physician who is interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Outpatient only practice to join a group of three family physicians and a physician assistant - outstanding collegiality in the department
- Small clinic that includes IM/Peds, internal medicine, endocrinology, neuropsych, allergy, ophthalmology, pediatrics, and neurology
- Incoming clinician will be able to build a practice in a short period of time
- Access to a full contingent of specialists in the market
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness
- Call is 1:13 and supported by nurse triage
- Excellent quality of life with highly rated schools and endless activities available year-round
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Hartland, Wisconsin
The Village of Hartland is located in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin’s beautiful Lake Country. There are 12 lakes within a five-mile radius, numerous parks, and beautiful golf courses. This community, located just 30 miles northwest of Milwaukee, boasts small town charm and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. It offers an exceptional quality of life, with a unique blend of many positive features.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.