A fantastic opportunity awaits you in small-town Wisconsin! Our Hartland clinic, in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin's coveted Lake Country, is seeking a family medicine physician who is interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Outpatient only practice to join a group of three family physicians and a physician assistant - outstanding collegiality in the department
- Small clinic that includes IM/Peds, internal medicine, endocrinology, neuropsych, allergy, ophthalmology, pediatrics, and neurology
- Incoming clinician will be able to build a practice in a short period of time
- Access to a full contingent of specialists in the market
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness
- Call is 1:13 and supported by nurse triage
- Excellent quality of life with highly rated schools and endless activities available year-round
About Hartland, Wisconsin
The Village of Hartland is located in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin’s beautiful Lake Country. There are 12 lakes within a five-mile radius, numerous parks, and beautiful golf courses. This community, located just 30 miles northwest of Milwaukee, boasts small town charm and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. It offers an exceptional quality of life, with a unique blend of many positive features.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.