Join our primary care practice in Chicago where you will take on an established patient panel where you can ramp up quickly! We are seeking a family medicine physician to join our primary care team.
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Easy access to specialty services for patients through our health system, integrated via Epic EMR
- Full time, outpatient; 36 patient contact hours per week
- Generous Student Loan Forgiveness
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Chicago, Illinois
The diversity of the city of Chicago continues as you move south from the business district known as the Loop. Neighborhoods are continuously evolving, while still retaining their historical foundations.
The South Loop is such a dynamic mix of attractions and histories that the neighborhood tends to be seen as many different things to many different people. Much of its eastern edge is encompassed by the Museum Campus, an impressive collection of cultural treasures that includes the Field Museum, Adler Planetarium and Shedd Aquarium. This campus sits on scenic lakefront parklands that are an extension of Grant Park. With 319 acres of green space and recreational fields, Grant Park is known as "Chicago's front yard" to locals and also plays host to major city events such as Taste of Chicago, Chicago Blues Festival and Lollapalooza.
The South Side is the largest of the three Sides of Chicago that radiate from downtown—the others being the North Side and the West Side. The city's "sides" have historically been divided by the Chicago River and its branches. The area has a rich history which began around the 1840s and continued through World War II.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.