Our specialty is you. Nothing is routine about that.
Unique Traditional Opportunity in a rapidly expanding community.
Due to significant community growth, our Kenosha team is looking to add an additional Family Medicine provider to their team!
- Practice Traditional Medicine combining both inpatient and outpatient care
- Group practice in our multi-specialty clinic adjacent to our Aurora Kenosha Medical Center
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000 or Sign-on Bonus
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with excellent schools
About Kenosha, Wisconsin
Located in the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, Kenosha is midway between Milwaukee and Chicago and is known for its friendly people and one-of-a-kind places. The Lake Michigan shoreline is one of the most popular features, with nearly 90 percent publicly accessible via parks, beaches, festival places and a miles-long promenade.
A lively downtown district full of shopping, dining and the arts is located just steps from the lakeshore. Away from the shoreline, the Kenosha area is teeming with opportunities for fun! If it’s the great outdoors you seek, Kenosha’s western region delivers beautifully. Pristine Kenosha Area golf courses, tranquil inland lakes, hiking and biking trails, a ski and snowboard area, and so much more await you year-round.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.