Get ready to grow your practice in a beautiful clinic that overlooks the Bay. Our Menominee clinic located “where the best of Michigan begins” is seeking a family medicine physician interested in joining an organization committed to providing quality patient care.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life with 32 to 36 patient contact hours with a competitive guarantee up to $306,174
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Outpatient positions with excellent call (phone only)
- Safe community with top rated schools and an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Menominee, Michigan
Menominee is located at the gateway between the upper peninsula and northeast Wisconsin. Nestled along the shoreline of the scenic Bay of Green Bay, it offers numerous outdoor activities any time of the year.
Shopping and antiquing are also popular activities, where unique items are only a store away.
The area has exceptionally safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.