Create a patient panel that meets your practice preferences in Menomonee Falls – a great suburb close to the big city.
- Come into a group of 8 other family providers as we add two family physicians, one due to growth and the other to a retirement to join our team
- Diverse patient panel with low managed care
- Enjoy great patient satisfaction, high quality and easy access for patients at our multispecialty clinic
- Great safe suburb clinic where you can live and practice 20 minutes from downtown Milwaukee with top rated schools
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with flexible practice options in a clinic where you can practice 100% outpatient medicine and be part of a call group of 1:11 with access to a call center and hospitalists
About Menomonee Falls, WI
Menomonee Falls, "Wisconsin's Largest Village", enjoys a small town charm and a modern convenient lifestyle. Located in the northeastern corner of scenic Waukesha County and just northwest of Milwaukee, Menomonee Falls offers a variety of specialty shops, restaurants and service businesses.
A growing and vibrant community with a beautiful downtown, Menomonee Falls offers a wide variety of activities for all ages highlighted by its 16 beautiful parks equipped with a variety of amenities and activities for all seasons.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.