Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in a brand-new clinicinMount Pleasant, WI.
- New growth opportunity for our new clinic in Mount Pleasant, WI – The site has 3 family physicians and we are looking to add two more physicians to the team in one of our largest growing markets
- Outpatient practice will have 5 FM Physicians; call will be minimal and supported by nurse triage
- This is a state-of-the-art clinic, implementing a collaborative care model – emphasizing population health and point of service care
- Easy access to specialty referrals for your patients within our system, fully integrated via Epic EMR
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness or sign -on bonus available
Training and/or experience required
- New and experienced physicians are welcome
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Mount Pleasant, WI
Comprising 36 square miles in eastern Racine County, Mount Pleasant is one of the fastest-growing communities in Wisconsin. Stretching from Lake Michigan to Interstate 94, our location provides easy access to metropolitan Milwaukee and Chicago, including Mitchell International Airport, just minutes to the north. An ideal location, excellent accessibility, a forward-thinking attitude, and a hometown feel are a few of the valuable qualities that make Mount Pleasant a great place to live and visit.
The Village of Mount Pleasant operates an extensive park system. Fourteen parks with over 300 acres of green space, including playgrounds, trails, fishing, and baseball diamonds, are yours to explore. The Village has officially adopted a Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan to promote outdoor activities and appreciation for our Village's natural beauty. Our parks are home to exciting events like Movies Under the Stars, biergartens, food truck events, the annual Kraut Fest music festival, and more!
Village life offers a wide variety of recreational possibilities, including nearby golf courses, the Pike River Pathway, miles of bike lanes, and 400+ acres of Village parkland. Our sparkling Lake Michigan coastline also offers water recreation via the nearby marinas and boat launches. Over the last few years, the Village has worked alongside Real Racine to create numerous inviting events of which residents and visitors can enjoy.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 3rd largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.