Join an established family medicine team in Mukwonago, Wisconsin, where you can develop a busy practice in a safe, family-oriented community.
- Growth position to join a family medicine physician and nurse practitioner who have been at the clinic since it opened in 2018
- Busy urgent care located onsite
- Call is shared with family physicians in the area making it 1:13; supported by nurse triage who takes initial call.
- Easy access to specialty referrals for your patients within our system, fully integrated via Epic EMR.
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care.
- Employed outpatient only position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness.
- Given urgent care overflow and growth in the market, it is anticipated that the incoming family physician will develop a practicing in a short period of time.
About Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Recognized as one of Wisconsin’s safest communities, the village of Mukwonago is centered on quality of life, leisure, and economic growth. Located in close proximity to Milwaukee, with convenient access to Chicago and Madison, Mukwonago couples urban amenities with a quaint small-town lifestyle.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.