A lucrative and rewarding family medicine opportunity in Northeast Wisconsin, awaits you!
Practice with a group of physicians and nurses who truly care about each other and providing quality patient care. Build your practice while you enjoy an excellent quality of life in New Franken, Wisconsin, a community known for its abundant recreational activities, family friendliness and low cost of living. New Franken is only 15 minutes from Green Bay and a quick 35 minutes from Wisconsin's vacation destination, Door County.
About the practice
- Student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000 plus sign-on bonus
- Seasoned group of three clinicians who work well together
- Call is shared amongst a larger group; will be 1/26 and supported by nurse triage
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Easy access to specialty referrals for your patients within our system, fully integrated via Epic EMR
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, student loan forgiveness and sign-on bonus available
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities in close proximity to Green Bay, a community with a population of over 100,000
- H-1B cap-exempt employer
Get to know Green Bay, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s oldest settlement
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.