Our specialty is you. Nothing is routine about that.
New growth opportunity at our recently expanded clinic! Our Oak Creek Team is seeking a family physician who is interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Outpatient only practice in a busy, well-established multi-specialty clinic
- Join a team of 2 other providers with a large shared call group (supported by nurse triage)
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package and fully funded malpractice insurance
- Excellent quality of life with endless activities available year-round
About Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Located along the western shore of Lake Michigan, Oak Creek is a part of the Milwaukee Metropolitan area, yet is only 85 miles from the heart of Chicago. Residents of this fast growing community enjoy the suburban and rural atmosphere all while taking advantage of the urban services provided by the City, as well as the professional sports and cultural activities provided within the metropolitan Milwaukee area.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.