Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Paddock Lake, WI.
This is a fantastic opportunity in a charming small town nestled between Milwaukee and Chicago.
- Outpatient only practice in a community focused, well-established clinic
- Brand new urgent care which is the only one in the area so a big patient feeder
- Incoming physician will be able to build a busy practice in a short period of time
- Call is by phone only, and supported by nurse triage line
- Easy access to subspecialty services for your patients throughout our system
- Generous student loan forgiveness program and sign on up to $180,000, as well as a highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Excellent quality of life with four seasons of recreational activities to enjoy
Training and/or experience required
- New and Experienced Family Medicine Physicians welcome to apply
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Paddock Lake, WI
Paddock Lake, WI is conveniently nestled between Milwaukee and Chicago, which allows the comforts of a small-town community feel yet easy access to the amenities of either city. The area is surrounded by beautiful lakes and a fantastic recreation area, which offer fishing, boating, hiking, and horseback riding, along with other recreational activities. This growing community offers high quality neighborhoods, safety and great schools including Central High School, one of the best public schools in the area.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.