Fantastic opportunity in a charming small town nestled between Milwaukee and Chicago
Grow your practice overnight! Our team in beautiful Paddock Lake has an opportunity for a family medicine physician.
- Outpatient only practice in a community focused, well-established clinic
- Brand new urgent care which is the only one in the area so a big patient feeder
- Incoming physician will be able to build a busy practice in a short period of time
- Call is by phone only, and supported by nurse triage line
- Easy access to subspecialty services for your patients throughout our system
- Generous student loan forgiveness program and sign on up to $180,000, as well as a highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Excellent quality of life with four seasons of recreational activities to enjoy
About Paddock Lake, WI
Paddock Lake, WI is conveniently nestled between Milwaukee and Chicago, which allows the comforts of a small-town community feel yet easy access to the amenities of either city. The area is surrounded by beautiful lakes and a fantastic recreation area, which offer fishing, boating, hiking, and horseback riding, along with other recreational activities. This growing community offers high quality neighborhoods, safety and great schools including Central High School, one of the best public schools in the area.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.