YOUR PRIMARY CHOICE
Established practice located along Milwaukee's River Walk! Our Milwaukee -Rivercenter Team is seeking a family physician who is interested in joining an organization that is dedicated to population health.
- Outpatient only practice in a busy, well-established multi-specialty clinic that includes integrative medicine onsite; also includes acupuncturist, chiropractor, and massage therapists
- Ability to practice integrative primary care medicine if desired
- Join a team of 3 other providers and enjoy work/life balance as call is supported by nurse triage
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package and fully funded malpractice insurance
- Excellent quality of life with endless activities available year-round
About Milwaukee, WI
Milwaukee - a cool city on Lake Michigan where a RiverWalk connects restaurants, nightlife and trendy neighborhoods. Lakefront attractions like the Milwaukee Art Museum and summer festivals combine with Brewers baseball, the Harley-Davidson Museum and Milwaukee County Zoo for the ideal getaway.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.