Your primary choice.
Advocate Aurora Health in Sheboygan is an amazing place to start a practice. With world class golf in your back yard, amazing dining locations, and tons of activities for the family, this destination is your primary choice! Sheboygan south allows you to practice medicine in a way that you want to practice. Find your niche with Advocate Aurora Health.
- Subspecialty access in the market is outstanding
- Large pediatric patient population allows for a nice well rounded, cradle to grave practice
- Niche work could include, women’s health, procedures, manipulation, and more
- Call is shared, is phone only and rotated with 1:25 team members in the community
- Market leading pay with student loan forgiveness and/or sign on bonus
- Conveniently located one hour from Milwaukee and Green Bay
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Nestled in the gently rolling hills of Sheboygan County's Kettle Moraine, the city of Sheboygan is conveniently located one hour north of Milwaukee and one hour south of Green Bay. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state’s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.