Let the beauty of Sister Bay, in Door County Wisconsin, lead you to a rewarding family medicine practice while enjoying an exceptional quality of life.
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Outpatient only practice joining one other nurse practitioner
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness
- Easy access to specialty referrals for your patients within our system, fully integrated via Epic EMR
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- H-1B cap-exempt employer
About Sister Bay
Nestled on the northern end of the Wisconsin Door County peninsula, Sister Bay is a friendly, thriving community where residents and visitors enjoy the unblemished beauty of its surroundings enhanced by pristine parks and the natural environment. The village offers activities the entire family can enjoy from entertainment and attractions, to fairs and festivals.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.