Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Aurora Health Care Six Points
West Allis, WI.
- Specialties on site include: Nephrology, Diabetes, Anti Coag, Interventional Pain, Cardio, GVS, Podiatry, obesity management, Urgent Care, Behavioral Health and Social Work support
- Equipment on site include: Lab, x-ray, other? Does lab have to be sent out daily? Lab, xray, ultrasound- some is run on site, others are sent out
- 4 to 4.5 day work week ranging from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The site has 3 exam rooms and this site is a collaborative care model with a shared office space for physicians to collaborate on patients with teammates and subspecialties
- Physicians can do procedures if desired
- Clinical support includes: Your own MA. 4 RN’s for 9 providers (8 physicians/1 APC), RN Triage, follow up calls, results. PA on site who sees overflow-does not have their own panel
- Diverse patient panel including roughly 50% Spanish speaking patient population
- EPIC EMR
- Spanish Speaking Language skills preferred
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About West Allis, WI
City at the Center
West Allis is the right place for anyone that is looking for a highly accessible, central location. They have many terrific, family-friendly neighborhoods, filled with energetic, creative residents and diverse businesses, as well as easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the metro Milwaukee area. A variety of fun-filled activities occur year-round, including Cool Waters Park, the Wisconsin State Fair, frequent farmers markets, and several parks and bike trails.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.