Grow your practice in the fastest growing area of Wisconsin – conveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago!
- New growth opportunity for our new clinic in Racine, WI – The site has 3 family physicians and we are looking to add two more physicians to the team in one of our largest growing markets
- Outpatient practice will have 5 FM Physicians; call will be minimal and supported by nurse triage
- This is a state of the art clinic, implementing a collaborative care model – emphasizing population health and point of service care
- Easy access to specialty referrals for your patients within our system, fully integrated via Epic EMR
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness or sign -on bonus available
About Racine, Wisconsin
If you like thriving, busy cities, you’ll want to take in the sights of Racine with its beckoning lakefront, fascinating Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and exciting downtown. Nearby you can appreciate the serenity of rolling farmland, and if you love the water, you might find it hard to choose between Lake Michigan to the east and dozens of delightful inland lakes to the west. Racine is a prime location in southeastern Wisconsin, located approximately 30 miles south of Milwaukee and 60 miles north of Chicago.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.