Family Medicine Opportunity in Door County, Wisconsin
Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a family medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Aurora Health Center in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin.
Cohesive primary care group in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin is seeking a family physician who is interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000
- Multispecialty clinic with access to specialists that include: Cardiovascular Disease, Orthopedic Surgery, OB/GYN, Podiatry, Interventional Cardiology, Sports Medicine and Nephrology
- Physical therapy located at a nearby clinic
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Outpatient only position with 1:30 call, phone only
- Join a collegial group of two physicians and one nurse practitioner who are focused on quality patient care and access
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with excellent schools
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
A historic community with something for everyone every season
Sturgeon Bay, the heart of Wisconsin’s famous Door County, is a beautiful, historic and charming year-round community that offers something for everybody each season. You will be blown away by the splendor of panoramic views of both Green Bay and Lake Michigan.
The community has three different shopping districts, wonderful parks, unique galleries with fantastic local and national artists, a maritime museum and a historical museum. Sturgeon Bay boasts an exceptional quality of life, outstanding schools and a low crime rate.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.