A lucrative and rewarding family medicine opportunity in Northeast Wisconsin, awaits you!
Practice with a group of physicians and nurses who truly care about each other and providing quality patient care. Enjoy an excellent quality of life and low cost of living in a community known for its family friendliness and outstanding schools.
This family medicine opportunity is located in Suamico, Wisconsin, a safe, family friendly community located 15 minutes from Green Bay. Due to community growth and the retirement of a long-term provider, it is anticipated that the incoming family physician can establish a practice in a short period of time.
About the practice
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life with 32 to 36 patient contact hours with a competitive guarantee of $274,610
- Access to a full contingent of specialists
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Outpatient position with excellent call (phone only)
- Team includes one other family medicine provider and two experienced nurse practitioners
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.