Your primary choice!
Get ready to grow your practice in a family friendly Wisconsin community. Our Summit clinic, located in the heart of southeastern Wisconsin’s coveted “Lake Country,” is seeking a Family Medicine physician interested in joining an organization committed to quality and population health.
- Outpatient only practice in a large multi-specialty clinic located adjacent to our Aurora Summit Medical Center
- Inherited patient panel available due to provider transferring to another location within our system
- Join a team of 3 other providers and enjoy work/life balance as call is supported by nurse triage
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance, relocation assistance, and student loan forgiveness or sign-on bonus available
- Excellent quality of life with endless activities available year-round
- H-1B cap-exempt employer
About Oconomowoc & Summit, Wisconsin
Tucked just 35 minutes west of Milwaukee and a short 50 minutes east of Madison the City of Oconomowoc and the Town of Summit offer all the benefits of a rural and Lake Country setting. Located along Interstate 94, it is a special community in the heart of Waukesha County’s historic Lake Country. It offers the urban amenities and provides outdoor enthusiasts a bevy of outdoor recreational activities, state parks and pristine trails. With this setting, city offerings like professional sporting events and cultural performances are easily accessible in nearby Milwaukee and Madison. It is truly a destination that is an escape from the ordinary.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.