Our Third Ward family medicine team located in the trendy downtown Milwaukee area is looking for a family physician to join their team.
- Market leading pay with student loan forgiveness
- Join a team that includes a physician and an APNP at our Third Ward site
- Patient panel is a great mix of young college students (MIAD, UWM, MSOE, Marquette), professional workers who work/live in the area and also we have a large overflow of Sinai patients from the ER and have an urban/underserved mix. There are a few nursing homes in the area as well so you get a good mix of all ages, including geriatrics
- This is a convenient and desirable location on the corner of Milwaukee and Chicago with access to trendy restaurants and shopping
- Working at a smaller site allows for creative independence and ownership of your practice
- Being part of an integrated health system will help coordinate care and facilitate services for the patient
- Site provides MA for each team and a clinic RN and 2 PSR’s on site. Additionally, a plastic surgeon rotates on site twice/week.
- RN is used for triage, Medicare Wellness Visits, follow up calls, in box management, call backs, refills, results and teaching options
- Share call group with RiverCenter and managed by the nurse triage line which handles 90% of the call volume
- Relocation, malpractice, health/dental, CME allowance, PTO (while on a guarantee) and short term and long-term disability
About Milwaukee, WI
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums – including an internationally designed lakefront art museum – to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.