Get ready to build your practice!
Our Waterford clinic, located just south of Milwaukee, has a fantastic opportunity for a family medicine physician interested in joining an organization that is committed to achieving high quality health care.
- Join a group of one other family physician and nurse practitioner
- Urgent care and rehabilitation located on-site
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed, outpatient only position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, CME allowance and relocation assistance
- Generous student loan forgiveness plus sign on bonus up to $180,000
- Collegial group focused on quality patient care and access; this group has one of the highest patient satisfaction scores in the market
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with excellent schools
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
About Waterford, Wisconsin
Small town charm, big city amenities
Waterford is conveniently nestled between Milwaukee and Lake Geneva and provides a little bit of something for everyone! Here you are able to enjoy a farmers market or live music in Village Hall Park, watch in amazement as the skies of July fill with hot air balloons and enjoy a leisurely game of golf. If you're up for adventure, the area offers 1100 acres of navigable water - perfect for fishing or a day trip in your canoe or kayak. With plentiful opportunities for walking, running, biking and boating, the largest library in the area and a superior school system, Waterford is a great place to live, work, and play for a lifetime.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.