Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in West Dundee, IL.
- Family Medicine
- 2+ year guaranteed floor compensation starting at $250,655 + sign on bonus
- Up to 125K in student loan payment
- Annual bonus
- Located at 979 W Main St #201, West Dundee, IL 60118
- 100% Outpatient
- 36 clinic hours per week
- Open to 4 or 5 day work weeks
- 1 dedicated MA assigned to each physician
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required (if applicable)
- Family Medicine trained
- Experienced and new physicians are welcome to apply
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About West Dundee, IL
West Dundee’s population of 7,331 (2010 Census data), has managed to keep its quaintness and small-town feeling intact. Designated historical sites fill the downtown and surrounding residential neighborhood. Restored buildings include structures reported to have provided refuge for slaves on the Underground Railroad.
As part of the upper Fox River Valley in northern Illinois, West Dundee enjoys one of the region's most unique and treasured assets, the Fox River greenway. The Fox River serves as the Village's eastern border and is quickly becoming one of the community's finest recreational areas. The wonderful Riverwalk plan provides easy access to public walks and parks adjacent to the river.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.