General GI position in southeastern Wisconsin - enjoy proximity to both Chicago and Milwaukee!
Seeking general GI to join established team of 3 existing Gastroenterology partners along with full clinical and administrative support staff
- Brand new state-of-the-art surgery center
- Large primary care referral base; step into a busy practice from day one with plenty of room to grow
- Excellent quality of life with endless activities available year-round
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully-funded malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and sign-on bonus
- H1B visa support available
- Generous student loan forgiveness program is offered
About Burlington, Wisconsin
With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk , Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas. The “Chocolate City” and home to Nestle USA, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.