Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Advocate South Suburban Hospital in Hazel Crest, Illinois.
- GI team based out of Advocate South Suburban Hospital is recruiting full-time partners to walk into an already well-established practice from day one
- Special consideration to those candidates interested in GI Hospitalist work
- Join a tenured, collaborative group of physicians and staff servicing South Chicagoland with a reputation for quality care
- Shared call schedule encouraging work/life balance
- EPIC EMR
- Generous sign on bonus
- Competitive compensation structure with initial starting salary guarantee
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Advocate South Suburban Hospital in south suburban Hazel Crest provides high-quality, compassionate care in more than 50 subspecialties, including advanced cardiac and stroke care, cancer treatment and GI procedures. The hospital’s board-certified physicians offer advanced levels of surgical and robotic procedures in a state-of-the art, certified smoke-free, environment.
About Hazel Crest, Illinois
Hazel Crest is a village in Cook County and is primarily located in Bremen Township, while the portion of the village south of 183rd Street is located in Rich Township and the portion east of I-80/94 is in Thornton Township. The village is located near Chicago in an area known as the Chicago Southland and is approximately 25 miles south of the Chicago Loop. It is bordered by Markham to the north, Harvey to the northeast, East Hazel Crest to the east, Homewood to the southeast, Flossmoor to the south and Country Club Hills to the west.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.