Advocate South Suburban Hospital in south suburban Hazel Crest provides high-quality, compassionate care in more than 50 subspecialties, including advanced cardiac and stroke care, cancer treatment and GI procedures.
- GI team based out of Advocate South Suburban Hospital is recruiting two full-time partners to walk into an already well-established practice from day one
- GI Hospitalist position is available as well as a General GI position
- You will join a tenured, collaborative group of physicians and staff servicing South Chicagoland with a reputation for quality care
- Interventional GI support in the South Chicago patient service area
- Fantastic team of NP's
- Shared call schedule encouraging work/life balance
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation structure
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully-funded malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and sign-on bonus
About Hazel Crest, Illinois
Hazel Crest is a village in Cook County and is primarily located in Bremen Township, while the portion of the village south of 183rd Street is located in Rich Township and the portion east of I-80/94 is in Thornton Township. The village is located near Chicago in an area known as the Chicago Southland and is approximately 25 miles south of the Chicago Loop. It is bordered by Markham to the north, Harvey to the northeast, East Hazel Crest to the east, Homewood to the southeast, Flossmoor to the south and Country Club Hills to the west.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.