Seeking Gastroenterologist to join fantastic GI team in South Chicago!
Advocate South Suburban Hospital has provided high-quality, compassionate care to the residents of Hazel Crest and the surrounding community since 1971. Our board-certified physicians have expertise in more than 50 subspecialties. Advocate South Suburban is part of Advocate Aurora Health, the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the United States. We help people live well.
- Recruiting full-time GI partner due to provider retirement, walk into an already well established practice from day one
- Tenured, collaborative group of physicians and staff servicing South Chicagoland with reputation for quality care
- Special consideration to those interested in inflammatory bowel disease
- Attractive shared call schedule encouraging work/life balance
- EPIC EMR
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully-funded malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation structure
About Hazel Crest, Illinois
Hazel Crest is a village in Cook County and is primarily located in Bremen Township, while the portion of the village south of 183rd Street is located in Rich Township and the portion east of I-80/94 is in Thornton Township. The village is located near Chicago in an area known as the Chicago Southland and is approximately 25 miles south of the Chicago Loop. It is bordered by Markham to the north, Harvey to the northeast, East Hazel Crest to the east, Homewood to the southeast, Flossmoor to the south and Country Club Hills to the west.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.