Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Mequon, Wisconsin.
- Seeking a GI generalist with IBD training
- ERCP capability is welcome, but not required
- You will join a collegial group of GI's and walk into already established practice
- High demand for IBD specialist that will keep you busy
- Desirable North Milwaukee patient service area
- Attractive, shared call schedule
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation structure which includes an initial starting salary guarantee with the ability to earn much more
- Generous student loan forgiveness program offered
Training and/or experience required
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Mequon, Wisconsin
Located on the western shores of Lake Michigan just north of Milwaukee, the City of Mequon boasts majestic lakeshore bluffs, stately homes, lush farmland and expansive open space. The community enjoys many parks, five golf courses, the winding Milwaukee River and easy access to the interstate system for a convenient commute to Milwaukee.
Mequon's rural heritage is preserved by high development standards and low-density zoning regulations. Mequon has one of the lowest crime rates and one of the lowest tax rates in the Metropolitan Milwaukee area.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.