Well-established and thriving GI practice seeking additional partner
More about our program:
- Turn key, flourishing GI practice with strong community presence and loyal patient following seeking new partner to continue program success
- 1:4 shared community call
- General GI expectation which could also accommodate ERCP/EUS interest
- Multi-disciplinary team which includes dedicated Nurse Practitioner
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive two year initial starting salary
- Generous student loan forgiveness program is offered
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located on the largest freshwater lake in Wisconsin, Oshkosh and its surrounding communities are home to limitless recreational activities including sailing, boating and fishing as well as lively concerts (including Country USA and Rock USA), festivals and farmers markets. Oshkosh is also home to fantastic restaurants, excellent micro breweries, the Milwaukee Bucks affiliate Wisconsin Herd and EAA AirVenture.
Just 75 minutes north of Milwaukee and less than an hour from Green Bay - residents enjoy easy access to major cities while enjoying the homespun atmosphere of this safe Midwestern city. The area also boasts safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.