This position will be located at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center (ASLMC), the quaternary care flagship hospital of Advocate Aurora Health in Wisconsin. The system treats over 9000 newly diagnosed cancer patients yearly with approximately one-third diagnosed and treated at ASLMC.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
- Fellowship & /or training in Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Join existing division of 40 Oncologists system wide
- Oldest stem-cell program in the State of Wisconsin. In 2020, Allogeneic transplants added to the already successful Autologous program.
- Assist in the continued growth of CAR T program at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, launched in 2020.
- Potential to do Immunotherapy research and clinical trials with Immune Effector Cells
- Our program is accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy and participates in Center for International Bone Marrow Transplant Research data registry, part of the National Marrow Donor Program
Wisconsin’s largest city
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums — including an internationally designed lakefront art museum — to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.