Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients at Aurora BayCare Medical CenterinGreen Bay, WI
- 1.0 FTE
- Inpatient - On call for consults | Rounding up to 4 hours per week
- ABMC oncology research program | MDCC participation
- 1:5 weekend call plus 1 day per week of call
- 32 Patient contact hours/week
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
Aurora BayCare Medical Center in Green Bay; Wisconsin; is a full-service tertiary care hospital; part of a joint venture of Aurora Health Care and BayCare Clinic. A nationally recognized health care provider; we are committed to creating a better way to provide high-quality health care using the latest in medical technology and improving health care quality to help all people live well.
About Green Bay, WI
National rankings by U.S. News & World Report declared Green Bay the #1 place to live in the United States. With a total metro population of nearly 330,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living. In addition to the #1 ranking for Best Place to Live, Green Bay also ranked #7 for Best Places to Live for Quality of Life, #8 in Cheapest Places to Live and #18 among Safest Places to Live in the United States.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.