Join the nation's third-largest nonprofit integrated health system and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a new or experienced Hospitalist to join a well-established robust practice in Aurora, Illinois, just 40 miles outside of Chicago. As a Hospitalist with this group, you will serve both Rush Copley Medical Center and Ascension Mercy Medical Center in Aurora, IL. If you are looking for an extremely supportive and collegial group, look no further, you have right the perfect match!
- All subspecialty support
- Skilled and experienced nursing staff, advanced practice provider within group
- Remote nights!
- OPTIONAL procedures
- Block schedule
- Ideal location close to both the City and suburbs!
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Aurora, IL
Aurora, known as the "city of lights," is the second largest city in Illinois. Aurora is home to the ultimate shopping destination, Chicago Premium Outlets, and is at the area's epicenter of live entertainment. The historic Paramount Theatre provides world-class entertainment, including live dance, music and Broadway-caliber shows. The picturesque 30-acre RiverEdge Park is open year-round and is host to an array of seasonal top-name concerts, festivals, and cultural events. Hollywood Casino Aurora is home to the largest poker venue in Illinois, along with top entertainment. Mingled with its hub of arts, fabulous attractions, annual events and outdoor adventure, Aurora has it all.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.