Rare Opportunity to float to several fantastic locations! Compensation of $332,000
Advocate Aurora Health has a rare opportunity for Hospitalists to spend time at several of our amazing sites throughout the state! You will be credentialed at all 14 Aurora sites but will have the option of being located primarily in the south region — Grafton all the way to the Kenosha area. You will also have the ability to work at other sites throughout the system as well. With the ability to work in several different practice environments, including a level II trauma center, this position offers Hospitalists an opportunity to keep up with varying skills that working at one site may not allow. If you want to join great groups of physicians, you have found the right place!
- Block schedule – 7 on 7 off
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Student loan forgiveness AND compensation of $332,000
- Ability to work with 3 great, dynamic groups in different settings
- Collegial groups focused on quality patient care and access
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities in the north region of WI
- Safe communities with top rated schools
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.