Immediate opportunity for a part-time HBO/Wound Care physician!
This is an excellent opportunity for a new or experienced anesthesiologist to come join our team and practice at our new facility that opened its doors in 2022! This beautiful new state-of-the-art hospital and medical office building is located in Mount Pleasant, a community about 25 minutes north of the Illinois/Wisconsin border. You will have collaboration with a Nurse Practitioner and access to a large system-wide Hyperbaric and Wound Care team.
- Aurora Medical Center - Mount Pleasant opened its doors in 2022 and has been providing excellence in health and healing in a safe, patient-centered environment
- Located 25 minutes south of Milwaukee, and an hour and a half north of Chicago
- Inpatient/Outpatient wound care with M-F work pattern, usually 8-4:30pm
- Experienced team with over 10 years in experience delivering patient centered and result oriented service
- 32 hours per pay period, additional hours available at other sites
Training and/or experience required:
- Board Certification in Primary specialty, Preferred HBO Board certifications
- 40-hour HBO/WC certification or completion of fellowship from an accredited program required
- Advance Clinician Provider Support
- Collaborative team player
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
About Racine, WI
If you like thriving, busy cities, you’ll want to take in the sights of Racine with its beckoning lakefront, fascinating Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and exciting downtown. Nearby you can appreciate the serenity of rolling farmland, and if you love the water, you might find it hard to choose between Lake Michigan to the east and dozens of delightful inland lakes to the west. Racine is a prime location in southeastern Wisconsin, located approximately 30 miles south of Milwaukee and 60 miles north of Chicago.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.