Immediate opportunity for a part-time HBO/Wound Care physician!
We have a great opportunity for a new or experienced physician to join our team and practice at our brand-new facility which opened in the summer of 2022. The Aurora Medical Center – Sheboygan County is located in lovely Sheboygan, WI and less than an hour from Milwaukee.
You will have collaboration with a Nurse Practitioner and access to a large system-wide Hyperbaric and Wound Care team.
- Beautiful new hospital, Aurora Medical Center – Sheboygan County, opened its doors in Summer 2022
- Our 113-bed community hospital offers state-of-the-art technologies and a strong commitment to medical excellence, innovation and safety
- Located just 50 minutes north of Milwaukee, and an easy 2.5 hour drive to Chicago
- Inpatient/Outpatient wound care with M-F work pattern, usually 8-4:30pm
- Experienced team with over 10 years in experience delivering patient centered and result oriented service
- 32 hours per pay period, additional hours available at other sites
Training and/or experience required:
- Board Certification in Primary specialty, Preferred HBO Board certifications
- 40-hour HBO/WC certification or completion of fellowship from an accredited program required
- Advance Practice Clinician Support
- Collaborative team player
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
About Sheboygan, WI
From the shores of Lake Michigan to the glacially formed Kettle Moraine State Forest, our Greater Milwaukee North and Sheboygan market is perfectly situated and is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise.
It’s a quaint, charming area and has an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family to enjoy year-round. These communities feature world class golf, fine dining, scenic hiking trails, gorgeous lake beaches, great school systems and safe communities.
Our Greater Milwaukee North and Sheboygan market includes a diverse collection of suburban communities that provides a unique opportunity to practice in a bustling city, a medium size area or a quaint rural town.
No matter your location, you’re only a short drive from some of Southeastern Wisconsin’s greatest treasures.
The market has three hospitals that provide fully integrated care to our patients in this area.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.