Busy practice seeking Infectious Disease Physician to join us in Green Bay, WI
- You will join an established, busy practice with a solid team of ID physicians
- Seasoned support staff in place which includes RN's
- Shared call offering fantastic work/life balance
- Position will be based in Green Bay with shared clinic outreach
- ID practice is embedded at Aurora BayCare Medical Center, a full-service tertiary care hospital offering a full spectrum of specialties at your fingertips
- Competitive compensation structure and excellent benefits package is offered which includes health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
- Epic EMR
- Ability to sponsor H1B Visa candidates
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. Known as Wisconsin's oldest settlement, Green Bay has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.