Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Aurora, Illinois.
- Adult, outpatient only
- Large multispecialty clinic with imbedded lab, immediate care, and imaging
- 36 clinic hours per week – open to a 4-day work week
- EPIC EMR
- 24/7 Nurse triage support
Training and/or experience required
- Board Certified or Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Aurora, Illinois
Aurora, known as the "city of lights," is the second largest city in Illinois. Aurora is home to the ultimate shopping destination, Chicago Premium Outlets, and is at the area's epicenter of live entertainment. The historic Paramount Theatre provides world-class entertainment, including live dance, music and Broadway-caliber shows. The picturesque 30-acre RiverEdge Park is open year-round and is host to an array of seasonal top-name concerts, festivals and cultural events. Hollywood Casino Aurora is home to the largest poker venue in Illinois, along with top entertainment. Mingled with its hub of arts, fabulous attractions, annual events and outdoor adventure, Aurora has it all.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third largest nonprofit health care system in the United States. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.