Advocate Aurora Health is looking for a Bariatrician to join their team in downtown Milwaukee, WI.
Our Bariatric Program of Excellence team is looking to add an internal medicine or family medicine physician certified by the American Board of Obesity Medicine to join our program in downtown Milwaukee.
- Certification by the American Board of Obesity Medicine before start or soon after
- Will collaborate with multiple specialties including Bariatric Surgeons, APC's, RN Care Coordinators, dietician, and insurance authorization reps
- Monday - Friday position with limited or no call
- Would be able to work with Weight Management and Health Management Resources (HMR) teams within the same floor at Aurora Sinai Medical Center in downtown Milwaukee
- Student Loan Forgiveness offered for eligible candidates as well as sign on bonus options
- Very popular program with ability to sustain a healthy patient panel
About Milwaukee, WI
Milwaukee - a cool city on Lake Michigan where a RiverWalk connects restaurants, nightlife and trendy neighborhoods. Lakefront attractions like the Milwaukee Art Museum and summer festivals combine with Brewers baseball, the Harley-Davidson Museum and Milwaukee County Zoo for the ideal getaway.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.