Find your new path.
Rewarding internal medicine practice opportunity in DePere, Wisconsin, awaits you! Practice with a group of physicians and nurses who truly care about each other and providing quality patient care all the while enjoying the abundant recreational offerings in this beautiful community.
- Generous student loan forgiveness program up to $180,000
- Multispecialty clinic with access to a full contingent of specialists
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Great group and support staff who are like family and very patient centered
- Enjoy excellent quality of life with abundant outdoor recreational activities
- Safe community with excellent schools
About DePere, Wisconsin
De Pere offers a small-town feel with the amenities of a much larger community. It boasts unique shopping, casual and fine dining and live entertainment including a comedy theatre and a variety of music. De Pere takes pride in its exceptional quality of life, outstanding schools and is known for beautiful river views, water sports, parks, progressive attitude and family friendliness.
About Advocate Aurora
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.