Join one of the nation’s largest, most respected health systems and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking an Internist to join our physician-led medical group and serve its patients in Fox River Grove, IL.
- Internal Medicine
- Located at 912 Northwest Hwy, Fox River Grove, IL
- 100% outpatient
- Call schedule is 1:4
- 36 clinic hours per week
- Patient convenience hours include 1 early morning per week, 1 evening per week and 1 half-day Saturday per month
- You will have your own MA dedicated to you
- EPIC EMR
Training and/or experience required
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Both new and experienced physicians are welcome to apply
What Advocate Health offers
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded Primary Care service line
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Guaranteed salary + productivity; sign on bonus; student loan payment
- Health, dental, vision, life and paid medical liability insurance
- 401(k) plan with up to 3% employer match, in addition to a 3% company contribution for a total employer contribution of up to 6%
- Parental leave, adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
About Fox River Grove, IL
Fox River Grove is a heralded community located in McHenry County, home to friendly close-knit neighbors and plenty of beautiful nature. The area offers convenient access to outdoor activities- from bike trails and nature preserves to basketball courts. Today, the area continues to be recognized for its small-town feel and a strong sense of community. Residents appreciate living amongst plenty to see, do, and experience.
About Advocate Health
Advocate Health is the third-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the United States. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states – Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin. We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, with Wake Forest University School of Medicine serving as the academic core of the enterprise. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across 27 hospitals and more than 500 sites of care. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our physician-led medical group.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.