State-of-the-art practice for the physician who values excellent patient care and a collegial group practice. This multi-specialty clinic has a great referral base and excellent reputation in the community. Here are a few highlights of our opportunity:
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life with 32 to 36 patient contact hours with a competitive guarantee up to $283,298
- Generous student loan forgiveness program
- Stable health care system in top decile for quality of patient care
- Employed, outpatient only position with full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Collegial group focused on quality patient care and access
- Safe community with top rated schools and abundant outdoor recreational activities
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
Wisconsin’s oldest settlement - With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.