Find your new path!
Interested in contributing to a great working environment and have fun at work? Aurora’s Milwaukee Mayfair location is looking for a provider to join their team of 11 to work at their site which is very well respected in the community.
- Great patient diversity in payer mix, age of patients and ethnic background
- Start with a solid core of patients to replace our retiring physician
- Ability to work a 4 day, flexible schedule with extended hours
- Best specialty and subspecialty care in the around for your patients
- Easily accessible to everywhere in the big city, great west suburban suburb of Milwaukee
- Market leader in pay and approved site for the Student Loan Forgiveness Program offered by Aurora up to $180,000 or sign on bonus of lower amounts available
About Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With a county-wide population of nearly a million, Milwaukee offers the best of everything you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.